Conventionally, Root Canal Treatment (RCT) was performed under macro vision (our eye). Today, developments in Science & Technology have pushed frontiers to enhance levels of precision & perfection. This could be accomplished by the use of Dental Operating Microscopes in order to maximize accuracy.
Complex procedures that can be successfully completed with MICROSCOPES include:
- Re-Treatment of previously treated & failed RCT tooth.
- Tracing of missed canals resulting in continuous Pain / sensitivity after RCT.
- Removal of Broken Root Canal drill bits / Files which are leftover in the canal preventing RCT to be completed.
- The necessity of Apical Surgeries can be minimized dramatically.
- Root Canal blockages (calcifications) can be removed / cleared successfully.